Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Friends & Family

David started off last week with a trip up to Connecticut to see Nana and Grandpa Funt, and to meet his other 2 fur-brothers, Truman (Franklin's older brother) and Brady, and all of his other admirers in Stamford! Unfortunately I was too busy socializing and forgot to grab pictures of everyone... but I did get this one of Truman and David getting acquainted (luckily they all got along great!):



Later in the week, we finally got to meet up with my friend Amy, who was due a week before me, and had her daughter, Alicia June, a week before David (similar story as us - they went to the Dr. a week overdue and got sent to the hospital for induction). My sister just happens to live halfway between my house and Amy's house, so we met up at her place, and had a great afternoon introducing David and Alicia! Here are some of my favorite shots:

Aunt Lauren & David (David can't wait to meet the little nugget in Aunt Lauren's growing belly!):


Amy and Alicia:

David and Alicia in their matching rock & plays:



(there was a fascinating ceiling fan that was capturing both of their attention)

Here's a fun before and after of me and Amy:



and a few final shots from the visit:



Later that night, my friend Laura came and hung out with us while Josh was out of town. Laura's quite the natural :)



And finally, here's a close-up of the little guy from week 6. He's still a big fan of bath time (& the massage that follows!) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment